Farm families, ag-businesses, FFA, 4-H, schools, producer groups, university extension, emergency medical personnel, health professionals, civic groups, and anyone who shows an interest in the safety of rural children can initiate or join a chapter in their community.
In addition to bringing lifesaving information to your area, forming a Farm Safety For Just Kids chapter can benefit your organization or business as well. By offering farm safety presentations locally, you create public relations opportunities to increase community awareness and build good relationships with clients, members, and partners.
Chapter dues are $200 per year.
- Non-profit status: you can raise money under the national office’s 501(c)3 status
- Insurance: umbrella insurance protects your chapter from general liability
- Financial assistance: Only chapters are eligible for certain programs and grant opportunities
- Monthly newsletter: includes additional funding, program, and resources to leverage
- Training: The national office staff offers insight into education, marketing, and administration